-FREE WHISTLE POINTS- -FREE WHISTLE POINTS-

Nice

I don't like it, try harder.

....

But seriously, very true. I find these quite entertaining. Keep it up.

*wait... can a review still be pointless if it's positive? UMMM UMMMMM*

Yeah, I don't know. Voted 5. Go go power monkeys, AWAY!

TruffleClock responds:

If its positive, then anything is ok :)

Up Skit Creek 2 - Part 1 Up Skit Creek 2 - Part 1

Very nice

Ahahahaha wow... that's one of the best things I've seen on this site. Good art, kept it interesting, good voices, all around good work. Off I go to watch part 2!

Halo 2 Mont4g3 Halo 2 Mont4g3

wtf

Why do you think that ANYONE would want to watch you play Halo. If you think the game is so godly that merely watching someone else play is fun, well you're quite mistaken. Make flash movies that people will actually give a damn about. If I wanted to see Halo I'd go play fucking Halo.

Monster Basement Monster Basement

Good! but...

I loved the theme, it was great, however I will provide a critique from a gameplay perspective. This game suffered from the oft-used "guess where to click" method of adding challenge to the game. What's worse, it was used over and over again. I don't know who the first guy to do this and thought it was fun was, and I don't know why everyone since them has copied it, but it's NOT fun to be reduced to randomly clicking around every screen until you finally find something.

Games like this are made fun by creative puzzles. Unfortunately a bunch of randomly guessing where to click does not constitute a creative puzzle.

But don't get me wrong... It was good. Not necessarily fun, but it was entertaining nonetheless.

Godlimations responds:

Being entertained is fun isn't it? :)

-Christmas Cursor- -Christmas Cursor-

Pretty good, but...

There were some bugs. In level 3, I was able to just send my cursor right through the revolving circle things walls without losing. Other than that, there isn't much to say. Typical guide your mouse through the maze game. Done to death.

the ugly the ugly

Awesome, but...

Overall it was pretty good, but there are a few things to be improved upon.

1) Guessing where to click. In many areas there was absolutely no hint as to where you should click to go back, and it changed from location to location. There should be some sort of better navigation system so you don't have to spend time eventually figuring out you need to click this corner, or that corner, or anywhere.

2) It wasn't apparent at first what exactly was going on, or why when you did something you would die. The animations, while drawn well, didn't really show what was happening. An ear, a knife, screams, and game over. You should actually better show what is going on so we don't have to play some guessing game to figure it out. I died three times before I actually figured out why I was dying.

3) More stuff to do. Yes or no options don't leave much to the imagination, and once you actually figure out why you are dying, it's simple enough to avoid it.

Don't get me wrong though. It was excellent work. That's why I gave it a nine rating. Just some attempts at constructive criticism ;)