-FREE WHISTLE POINTS- -FREE WHISTLE POINTS-

Nice

I don't like it, try harder.

....

But seriously, very true. I find these quite entertaining. Keep it up.

*wait... can a review still be pointless if it's positive? UMMM UMMMMM*

Yeah, I don't know. Voted 5. Go go power monkeys, AWAY!

TruffleClock responds:

If its positive, then anything is ok :)

Up Skit Creek 2 - Part 1 Up Skit Creek 2 - Part 1

Very nice

Ahahahaha wow... that's one of the best things I've seen on this site. Good art, kept it interesting, good voices, all around good work. Off I go to watch part 2!

Halo 2 Mont4g3 Halo 2 Mont4g3

wtf

Why do you think that ANYONE would want to watch you play Halo. If you think the game is so godly that merely watching someone else play is fun, well you're quite mistaken. Make flash movies that people will actually give a damn about. If I wanted to see Halo I'd go play fucking Halo.

Milkman Milkman

Great stuff

This is one of the best movies on all of Newgrounds, especially because of all the negative reviews it inspired. (I just trolled through all the 0's to mark for abusive, and a lot of them were ;p) And this inspired me to write a positive review. Why? Because this is a good flash.

Fairly decent art and animation, and some intense violence. Violence is nothing new to Newgrounds, so I don't know what people are getting upset about. Keep it up David, and I hope you make something even more violent, even more random, even more dreadfully wicked sometime in the future.

Retarded Animal Babies 14 Retarded Animal Babies 14

Excellent!

As always. I was wondering when you would make another one of these. This one definitely surpasses the others, in my opinion. Great way to change things up. Keep em coming!

whittleton bank whittleton bank

Okay...

1) Too short

2) Not really any point to it

3) Resubmitting blammed flash is against the rules, and this will be deleted.

Work on something longer with a story, and either better art, action, comedy, or SOME reason to watch it.

m33m0 responds:

thanks! :s - haha meemo

MASS - Staring Sheep MASS - Staring Sheep

What the fuck?

Okay, that was pretty awesome. Good art, funny song, funny concept, good all around. Good job.

But still...

What the fuck?

DESIRE or really NICE ASS DESIRE or really NICE ASS

Obligatory Quip

lol, found that quite entertaining and well done. I thought the music went with it perfectly and helped a lot. What was the name of the song?

LogoPresentsAlt responds:

"The Escape" or "The Patriot" by that one dude...It's on the page, lemme check...

Craig Armstrong

There ya go.

Glad ya liked it.

-LP

Crumie Shorts Crumie Shorts

Good work

I was expecting crap, but was pleasantly surprised that it was actually pretty good. All the shorts were fairly amusing. The animation can be improved upon a bit in some places but other than that it was entertaining.

Crumie responds:

Glad that I wasn't crap ;)

Yeah, i dont feel like animating all detailed, when shitty quick animation does just fine and gets the point across, cuz for me in the end, its the story/joke thats important, not the animation.

thanks man.

Imagine all the people.. Imagine all the people..

Don't do that >_<

I liked the plane pictures a great deal, and I thought that flash was going to be really good, then it just stopped, turned to crap for 5 seconds, and ended. I would have rated it much higher if there was actually some sort of real conclusion to it.